What have other farmers done?
Since our last newsletter, we've added several new farmer case studies in partnership with QMS and NFU Scotland.
Read how finisher John Brown at Gaindykehead is embracing the circular economy, using products surplus to other industries; some of the work Davy Smith is doing at Cloffrickford Farm to support the farm business and work with his local community and how Steven Sandison and family at Millburn are reducing the carbon footprint of the beef herd Case studies are available at What Have Others Done? - Farming for a Better Climate
You can take a look at our full list of Practical Guides and Case Studies. Follow us on Twitter @SACFarm4Climate and find us on Facebook.
Also in this edition...
- What's been happening?
- Politicians hearing first hand from Scottish farmers
- Soil Regenerative Agriculture Group updates
- Terminating cover crops
- Crop establishment methods at Backboath
- Could soil structure be holding back yields?
- Five principles of Regen Ag; new practical guides
- Adapting to a changing climate
- New network to share practical ideas
- What were the key outcomes from COP26?
- Scotland signs up to the 4 per 1000 initiative
- Carbon audit puts spotlight on business efficiency
- Farmers star in #26days26ways social media campaign
- COP26 brings Californian visitors
- Continuing the journey towards net zero
- The climate challenge; benefitting beef and business?
- Further information and contact details